Monday, March 22, 2010

Someone is having a birthday...



well not for another week but yesterday we celebrated Audrey's 2nd birthday. I was running in 20 different directions so unfortunately there aren't maybe pictures. It was a beautiful day and they girls spent all morning outside so by time the party started they were wiped but they still had fun. Her party was Mickey mouse themed and I am shocked as to how hard it was to find Mickey Mouse stuff! If you only knew what i went thorough to make those Mickey cookies LOL! I had ordered her a custom Minnie dress but since we were outside for the party, she only wore it for maybe half hour before i changed her in fear of her ruining it. Hopefully I'll get to do her official birthday shoot in her dress this weekend








Here is the invite I made, don't worry, I fixed the typo before I had them printed

1 comments:

robin March 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Aaawww! It looked like a lovely party! She's wearing the perfect dress too!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP