Wednesday, April 22, 2009

bordom and photoshop...

Since the girls are in bed and my husband is sick, i have nothing better to do than play around in photoshop. Ok, that's a big lie, I have plenty I should be doing, but this is more fun :O) Here are some random pics i edited with the before and after. Photo editing is so addictive!here is a turtle we saw at the fair we went to.
The original pics is a little to soft for my
taste but i love the detail in the edit :O)

This was taken at Redbank Battlefield.
I love this little beach with all the driftwood,
it's a great place for landscape and portraits
Here is a horse that was pregnant at the fair.
She was taking a rest in the shade.
I love the detail in her hair


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP