Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my picture obsession :O)

So now that I'm getting more into photography and have oodles of pics of my girls, i decided to start a blog. Yup, i jumped on the blog-wagon. Now i can post however many picture i want :O)

So today i got my new toy in the mail from the 'mail fairy.' My 430exii speedlite! I love this thing already. Here are some of the pictures I took today testing it out...enjoy :O)

Miss Audrey Claire trying to be sneaky (10.5 mo)

She's a natural!


she is always so happy to be 'rescued' from her bed


Anna is going through an 'i don't want my picture taken' phase. I take what i can get lol

and here she's getting annoyed LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Wow. You're right Audrey is such a natural! I love the first pic of Anna - its absolutely beautiful! (BTW this is stephi_jay)

momaziggy February 10, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Great shots Crissy! I love the name Audrey Claire. So beautiful! My older daughter is over her pic being taken & the younger one give the cheesy smile! Haha! I'm right there with you. You're doing GREAT!

Midwest Miscellany February 10, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Anna should be a model! I love the "annoyed" one.

Wanda February 11, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

beautiful pictures...

robin February 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Love your pictures!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP